We now encourage all of our Grant applicants to use our electronic form for applying for Grants.
This is not intended to be any type of barrier to our grant applicants. If you need help please contact us.
If for some reason you need to work with a paper based form , we will send you a printable version of our application that can be filled in manually. (you can also print a copy yourself from this page)
The deadline for applications is September 30th 5 pm.
A few things you should know about the form.
Users to date have found that the form is generally easy to work with using the following approach works well.
1. Print a copy of the form, so you know everything that is expected.
If you are not a registered charity you need a charitable partner in order to quality for a grant
Sample Partner Agreement. (signatures required by Partner & applicant) It saves time, and works best for us, if you ask your partner contact to email the partner agreement form to us.
2. Generally prepare your content on your computer.
3. Start filling in the form once you have finished your content and then cut and paste the functionality into the forms fields.
4. The File attachment system at the end of the application allows you attach multiple types of files from your computer. This function works by opening a window on your system where you can select a file, (then select open or save), Repeat if you have multiple files. If you have trouble with attachments please send them via Email.
5. Finally Don’t forget to hit the submit button at the end.
A successful Submission will send an email response to the address you entered and send you a copy of the data..
If you need help with terms or have questions, please give us a call and we will be glad to assist you.
When you are ready to go, just fill in our Our On Line Grant Application shown below.
If you prefer to do this as a full page form Please follow this link.